You Are Safe in God

Uphold me according to your promise,
that I may live, and let me not be put to shame in my hope!
Hold me up, that I may be safe
and have regard for your statutes continually!
(Psa 119:116-117 ESV)
 
This world can sometimes be a pretty tough and cold place.
It's often hard to feel safe and loved
in an environment where most people fight for their own survival.
 
If you know God in an intimate way,
He can provide for you a place of comfort and safety
where you can be yourself and know that you are loved as you are.
 
He doesn't harm you, nor does He demand anything from you
in order for you to receive His love.
He is the only place where you can feel totally safe and wanted.
 
Where you know that you count and are special – very special.
If you want to experience that love, just surrender your all to Him.
Let go of your fear, pride, anger and unbelief.
 
He knows you better than you know yourself,
and he loves you more than anyone else.
 
CHRISTIAN ART FOR YOU designed by David and Renate Sorensen © 2006. All rights reserved. (Please include this line to forward the message).
www.tips-fb.com

No comments: